Sunday, April 27, 2008

PBR on Saturday in Chicago!

I went to the PBR rodeo on Saturday April 26th and had a great time. Results of the entire PBR rodeo can be found on the main Professional Bull Riders website.

There were only 12 qualifying rides on Saturday night. While my favorite rider, Wiley Petersen (more on him below) did not have a qualifying ride, he made just under 7 seconds, and it was great to see him ride in person. Here are a couple of good pictures.

First, I have a nice picture of one of the bulls being lassoed after the ride getting him back to the corral.



Next picture is a really nice mid-air bull ride shot. This is Brendon Clark riding on Hatrack.



And while the number one bull rider in the world, Guilherme Marchi only rode about 3 seconds, I did actually catch a picture of him on the bull in those 3 seconds!



And more on my favorite bull rider, Wiley Petersen. He's the 2007 World Finals winner, and is also a born again Christian with an incredible testimony. After each and every ride, he kneels down in the arena in prayer before stepping out. It was great to get the chance to see him ride. This is the picture I was able to take of him on the bull he rode, Buckwheat.




Update on May 6th:
I have also added these pictures to a picture album on my Facebook profile.

No comments:

Countdown to Show at Houston Rodeo