Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Colors of the Christmas Lights

This is from an e-mail forwarded to me. Thanks to Mary Ellen. :-)
Enjoy! ~ Ruth Anne




I used to be really particular about Christmas lights like not liking the white ones because they were too plain, but when the Lord showed me this, my perspective changed. Now my lights shine for the Glory of The Lord.

When I see YELLOW lights, I remember the star which shown above the manger in Bethlehem when Christ was born.

When I see the RED lights, they remind me of the blood Jesus shed for my sins and yours.

When I see the BLUE lights, I am reminded of the bruises that Jesus bored for our iniquities.

When I see the GREEN lights, they remind me of the new green grass of spring which symbolizes the newness of life which Christ gives us.

When I see the brilliant WHITE lights, they remind me of the purity that we receive through the cleansing of the blood of Christ.


All mixed together they are the most beautiful site in the World because they Glorify The Lord Jesus Christ and Praise His Holy Name,


NO WONDER JESUS IS THE
REASON FOR THE SEASON



No comments:

Countdown to Show at Houston Rodeo