Saturday, March 3, 2007

I recently returned back from a trip to New Hampshire, and was struck by the beauty present in the mountains there. Spending time in worship one night in the quiet stillness there, I heard in my head the words from Psalm 84:


O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer;

Give ear, O God of Jacob! Selah
O God, behold our shield,
And look upon the face of Your anointed.
For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand.
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
The LORD will give grace and glory;
No good thing will He withhold
From those who walk uprightly.
O LORD of hosts,
Blessed is the man who trusts in You!



Thank you Father, for hearing the prayer of my heart. You have shown me a vision of what is still to come, and I am in awe of Your glory.




Scripture taken from the New King James Version. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Countdown to Show at Houston Rodeo