Friday, February 1, 2008

On "Super Tuesday" my vote is for...



...Mike Huckabee.

I don't think I'd ever find a politician to match every single view I have of where we need to be in this country, but of any candidate that is out there, Governor Huckabee has hit the majority of where I think this country needs to be at. Not only that, he is the first candidate that I have ever agreed with on so many issues - marriage and family, life, the place of faith in the political arena, national security, taxes, and the list goes on. Check out his stand on all the issues, and I bet you will agree with him on many areas, too. It's all common sense:

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Issues.Home



And no matter what, be sure to vote....Our voices need to be heard, and truly every vote does count!


Ruth Anne
My Goal:
$100.00
Join NowContribute

No comments:

Countdown to Show at Houston Rodeo